Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

my reflections 2

 I felt sad with what happened this morning while I was going to school my pedal on my bike fell of so after I pick it up an managed to screw it on ish I kept going but it fell of again I put it on again  but while I was try to bike with one pedal I crashed into a rubbish bin I felt happy when my friend came over yesterday and made my d n d character for the club Im very happy because I found out where rock climbing club is so I can keep doing it.


I felt tired when I was at school yesterday cuz it was so hot im existed for pe because the teacher said that we're going to the pool for pe instead of multi-sport and hopefully it's a hot day so we can enjoy it and a month ago I was in a call with my friend (btw were on the same street) so while I was calling my friend one made joke about standing outside my other friend's house and then both of them muted Then in a couple minutes they showed up to my house and being me I chased them down the street.


And that's how my friends earned the house raider badge and are still very annoying but they're still my friends.


I felt happy about this I was watching the d a d (short for dungeons and dragons) club play d a d

But since they're a lot of people watched d a d plus how loud it was half of the club just left the club and campaign so that means Me and some others can play.

SUP HOMIE


No comments:

Post a Comment