Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

My reflections

I felt disappointed in myself for getting sick? I was mostly annoyed that I could do much or i felt sick or sore I was happy with my mum because she mad me dinners that didn’t make me sick and got some fruit and treats that would help me get better I was sad because I missed out on scouts and a hole load of stuff while I was sick and Im happy Now that i'm feeling better to go to school and I happy that  i'm going to my youngest cousins birthday in livin and after theat party I will go to fresh meat roller derby training with my mum.



The weekend before I had to wake up at 7:30 on Saturday For a scout raft race It took a couple of hours in the car to get to the spot and before we left we got told all 12 of us are going to row 1.5km while me and a few others were building the boat I got told to go over to another team that arrived late some and someone else from our group got sent over I got told to do some square lashings and I had to teach a cub how to do the square lashing had same kid help me with the barrels they strapped to the bamboo.


When my boat was done I left the other one and we put it into the water everyone sat on it someone was holding the mast and fell and pulled down the mast but when we pushed it into the water the boat's flotation devices floated out from underneath the raft and immediately people, let 6 people hoped on out of 12 people one of the 6 jumped off before we got too far than when 1 quarter of the way one gave up and got to shore and there where 4 people left with a really broken raft we somehow still got to the end but people behind us had the worst raft so everyone was swimming while they were swimming they where rickrolling us.


Hello pls don't copy paste my reflections


No comments:

Post a Comment